Road Maintanance
State Roads

State roads are not maintained by the township. Any and all state road problems such as drainage, potholes, etc…, must be directed to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Penn Dot.

Telephone: 717-235-4634

State Road Concern Portal: The Customer Care Center (CCC) is a portal for the residents of Pennsylvania to submit their concerns. A Concern is something that requires PennDOT attention for resolution such as potholes, drainage issues, or deer carcass removal. Click here, and then click concern to fill out complaint.